Who will have access to your data?
Data will be used by Topsail Insurance Pty Ltd. in the manner set out below (see “How will we use personal data?”).
What will we collect?
• We will collect names, addresses and other details provided by you when you contact us with a question or to obtain a quotation for one of our products or services.
How will we use personal data?
• When you contact us we will use personal data provided to us to answer your request, for example answer questions you have posed or provide a quotation. In addition, personal data may be used for management information and research. We may disclose information to our group companies, service providers, agents and distribution partners for these purposes.
• We would like to keep you informed about products and services that we believe will be of interest to you. If you have consented to this we may contact you (by mail, email, telephone or other appropriate means) in order to tell you about carefully selected products, services or offers that we believe will be of interest to you. You may write to us at the address below at any time to stop us using your data in this way.
• For your convenience we may have included links on this website to other sites that we believe you may find useful. These websites will each have their own privacy statement, which may differ from ours. Therefore, please ensure, when you click on any of our links, that you read the privacy statement located on the website you have selected. Any websites connected with this site are not within our control.
• Where you have linked to our website from a third party website, we may be required to pass your personal information to the third party. Please read the privacy statement provided by the third party website to make sure that you understand how they will process your information.
• By using this website, you are saying that you agree to the collection and use of any personal information sent to us, provided it is used as set out in this Policy.
• People have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about them (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies in their information.
• The Internet is not a 100% secure medium of communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
• Communications will be monitored regularly to improve our service and for security and regulatory purposes.
• Before you provide us with any personal data about a third party you must obtain the correct authority from the individual(s) concerned and undertake to keep them advised about how their information will be used.
• If your personal details change, please let us know by contacting the address provided in the “Further Information” section below.
Once you have lodged the claim
Yacht / Motorboat claims procedure for all policies starting after 1st January, 2019
Amlin Yacht / Motorboat claims procedure for all policies starting before 31st December, 2018
Helpful Claims Advice
Damaged by a Third Party
Damage to Third Parties